Saturday, March 14, 2015
CAMPUS SELECTION FOR DIPLOMA HOLDERS
FOR ONE YEAR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence is conducting Campus selection to engage Technician Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961, purely for one year Apprenticeship Training in the following diploma branches for Bangalore Complex:
- Commercial Practice
- Electronics & Communication
- Library Science
- Candidates who have passed diploma on or after January 2013
- Candidates who are currently studying in the 6 t h Semester/ final year and who will be completing their Diploma in June/July 2015
- Upper age limit will be 25 years as on date of selection. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PHP & 3 years for OBC candidates
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible
Following are the requirements/documents to be produced in original:
- SSLC Marks Card.
- Diploma Certificates – 1s t to 5t h Semester
- Provisional Diploma Certificate (for passed out candidates)
- SC/ST/PHP/OBC (if applicable)
- The duration of Apprenticeship Training is for ONE YEAR only
- Stipend is as per the Government norms ( 3,550/- per month₹ )
- Canteen and Transport facilities is provided at nominal charges
- OPD medical facilities at BEL Hospital is provided
- Dormitory Accommodation for outstation candidates is provided
- Candidates who fulfill the above criteria can appear for selection at any one of the following polytechnics which is convenient for them.
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
BPCL recruitment 71 general workman posts 2015 notification : Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, A Fortune 500 Company and a leading Navtrana public sector company with an all India presence, engaged in exploration of oil and Gas, refining, marketing and distribution of petroleum products.
Name of Post:- General Workman
Eligibility:- Diploma in Mechanical , Electrical
Job Location:- Kochi, Kerala
Pay Scale:- Rs. 12500 – 22000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 28th February 2015
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 71 posts
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post
Qualification:- First Class Diploma in engineering in Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Instrument technology (Full time course) with 60% marks. (Final year diploma students and those awaiting results are not eligible to apply).
Desirable:- One year Post qualification experience in a refining / petroleum / Power / Chemical / Lube / Petrochemical / Fertilizer industry or One year apprenticeship training under the apprentices Act in a refining / petroleum / Power / Chemical / Lube / Petrochemical / Fertilizer industry.
Selection Procedure:- The selection Methodology will comprise of written test and interview. The candidates short – listed in the written test will be required to appear for interview for final selection. Appointment will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the medical examination.
How to apply:- interested candidates may visit www.bpclcareers.in for detailed information and guidelines and also for online application. Before applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in advertisement. The candidates ma cross – check the information furnished in the application form before finally submitting the same as no correction would be possible later. Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not vest any right on candidates for being called for written test. The candidates should read the detailed notification thoroughly and fill the online application carefully. Candidates should take a print out of the completed application, affix his recent passport size photograph, sign at the space provided and keep with him safely and bring the print out of the application only at the time of attending interview. No interim correspondence will be entertained. The online recruitment portal will be available from 14th February 2015 to 28th February 2015. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
Click here to view the advertisement
- 18th Dec 2014: Initial date which is provided for the applicants so that the application could get submitted online.
- 16th March 2015: Closing date which is mentioned so that the final and the complete compliance of the application could be made completed.
- The advertisement notification is mentioned to get by the Heavy Water Board (HWB) as underneath to tag for the complete requirement:
Download Recruitment Official Notification
- To apply for the post online the linkage which is necessary is provided thoroughly as underneath:
- To get associated with the corrigendum required the link which is to be followed is provided thoroughly as below:
BCCL recruitment 66 overseer posts 2015 jobs
There is vacancies of 66 number overseer (C) in tech and supr. Grade – C in BCCL, IT has been decided to fill –up the said vacancies through selection from eligible employees posted in all subsidiaries of CIL.
Name of Post:- Overseer
Eligibility:- Diploma in Civil Engineering
Job Location:- Dhanbad, Jharkhand
Last Date:- 20th March 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 66 Posts
Age Limit:- As per BCCL Rules
Qualification:- candidates should have passed the matriculation or equivalent examination and should possess a recognized Diploma in Civil Engg. With Promotion through DPC on Company basis of sanctioned vacancy.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates should apply in prescribed application from along with required documents send to “general Manager (P & IR), Bharat Coking coal Limited, Koyla Bhawan, koyla nagar, Post – BCCL Township, Dhanbad, Jharkhand, PIN – 826005” on or before 20th March 2015.
Click here to view the advertisement